Kurdish Red Moon, through compassion and readiness, has made it a principle to work on the basis of transparency and meticulousness, to ensure funds reach families in need safely. This vision ensures the importance of cooperation of all branches of society and values every contribution to help people in need and alleviate their suffering.
Kurdish Red Moon’s purpose is to carry out its activities in light of universal values and principles, with the aim to bring assistance free from discrimination in its national and international capacity to alleviate human suffering in Kurdistan and wherever it may be found, with precedence to
- War zones and areas experiencing the effects of war;
- Disaster areas;
- Areas of poverty in all countries and regions.
- To build bridges between those in need and those willing to help.
- To make no discrimination when relieving the suffering of individuals.
- To master the understanding of being diligent in cooperation.
- To be responsible and guiding in our duty.
- Not to interfere but support endeavors with our involvement.
- To make it our duty to endlessly follow-up on our aid.
- To demonstrate our unity and carry out our efforts committedly.
- Not to expect any gain or compensation for our actions.
- To communicate our fundamental principles in shaping our activities and projects.